Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day.

even though i am not able to be home on bambiwoods spending today with my mommy who i love very much, even though we both drive each other crazy sometimes. i am dedicating this post to my mom. i am very grateful for my mom. here are somethings i have realized since going off to college that make me appreciate my mom even more:

o1. WONDERFUL FOOD - i didn't realize how good i ate at home until i had to eat ramen noodles and dine at the underground this whole year.

02. clean clothes - my mom could win any laundry competition. she is that good. i miss having clean clothes in less than two hours!

03. shopping/returning trips - i have definitely inherited my moms knack for finding good deals and getting price adjustments!

thank you for loving me for the last 18 years!

2 friskies:

Doll Face ♥ said...

Aw loveeee <3 I hope Mommy Crawford feels as loved as she obviously is:]

Caitlin said...

Our mom is the best! I can't wait for some enchiladas, a working dryer, and a shopping trip to target!