Monday, May 10, 2010

life is good.

01. my shower was finally fixed. i've never been so happy to see water draining again!

02. i'm going to ireland for practically pennies because i won a study abroad scholarship!

03. i officially have an A in psychology!

04. kailin and i were super nice to each other today. which is such a rare occurrence these days! just kidding, well sort of, but we had lots of fun making fun of each other tonight. oh, i can't wait for our apartment (or a tent) sharing days in nursing school!

to be continued (after i ace my microbiology final)...

5 friskies:

Lauren Elizabeth said...

*smiles big*

Sara-Jane Elizabeth said...

Yay for Allison! I am so happy for you, especially about that study abroad scholarship!

Kailin said...

I couldn't stop laughing when you told me my face looked weird. My abs got a definite workout, which is good considering the amount of food I consumed. I can't wait for our tent either. At least we'll have the kitchen-aid mixer to brighten it up.

Caitlin said...

And you get to see me in five days.

Congrats again on the scholarship! Good luck on your finals tomorrow!

Holly Larson said...

YOU ARE GOING TO IRELANDDD? how come i didn't knoww?? that is so amazing. when is it??? i miss you!!!! let's skype soon.