Wednesday, May 12, 2010

seven more secrets.

01. i used to have super long hair. people actually called me the "girl with beautiful long locks". you're jealous right? but then after much deliberation, i chopped it off last valentines day. it was quite an emotional day and lauren came with me for moral support. but after a few tears, 12 inches of my beautiful redish tinted slightly curlyish tendrils were sent off to the program locks for love. how i miss thee hair! but i am growing it again. one day, they will call me "the girl with beautiful long locks" again.

02. i never liked cereal growing up. until one day, it was quite a life changing day, i discovered a box of cereal in my friend holly's pantry. it looked tasty but i was suspicious because everything at holly's house is super healthy and if i didn't like cereal, why in the world would i like healthy cereal? but then my life was forever changed. i poured myself a bowl, sans milk, and tasted a tiny particle of heaven. now, i pretty much eat this cereal everyday for breakfast and then again at night for a wee snack before bedtime. and shocker: i even have milk in my cereal now. i know, life changing stuff, right? so go out and buy this cereal:


03. this semester, i learned that i really like spending time alone. at first, i fought it and busied myself by joining organizations and going to activities. but now, i embrace it. i know that i really don't need to be surrounded by people to be happy.
u
04. i am obsessed with stationary. it might be a problem.
i
05. i love yogurt. especially the target brand, archer farms fat-free french vanilla. it is delicious. and i might have three containers of it in my fridge. you can really never have too much yogurt. well, unless you don't like it because then it will just go bad!
i
06. every night i read the highlights of two favorite online newspapers - the new york times and the christian science monitor. it's a good reminder that the world is so much larger than texas.
i
07. i take a lot of notes in class. a whole lot. is this because i'm going to back and read them to study for the test? probably not. i really just like practicing my handwriting and it helps me pay more attention in class.

4 friskies:

Caitlin said...

i am fully aware of your obsession with stationery, haha. but it means i get lots of pretty stuff from you in the mail!

also, you totally got me hooked on the csm pictures of the day.

Holly Larson said...

awww i love youuu!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

You know how much I envy your handwriting! So beautiful.

Cerealllllll is lifeeeeeee.

Oh gosh, sometimes I forget how long your hair was.

Kailin said...

True fact that cereal. I am still a cereal hater, but nothing beats some Cinnamon Life in your room. Sans milk of course.