Wednesday, July 7, 2010

oh the things they say.

my kids at camp are so funny. i love listening to their conversations and seeing what kind of games they make up to play on the playground. here are a few things i've heard this week in the classroom:

austen (right after i woke him up from his nap) - "good afternoon, miss allison!"

maria (who is about to become a big sister) - "my baby sister is still sleeping in my mommy's tummy. but i'm going to try really hard to wake her up tonight."

elizabeth - "miss allison, today i wore a dress so i could go to the potty faster!"

austen (who is now best friends with jack. austen got picked up early today during naptime so before he left he walked over to jacks mat to hug him and say) - "now don't worry jack, you'll be safe, cause i'm coming back soon."

jack (right after splash day) - "miss allison, four boys are wearing the same underwear in our class. and it's THOMAS!"

adan (his response to my question of his favorite thing we did at camp today) - "um...it's naptime...just like yours miss. allison!"

3 friskies:

Kaelyn said...

That is so cute! I love seeing the world through the eyes of kids! And you get to do that every day-- Way cool!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

ummmm... the cuteness is killing me. ahhh!!! adorbs. they love you!!!!

Caitlin said...

oh my goodness, this is adorable!