Tuesday, July 6, 2010

oh work.

i complain about my job all the time. but it's really not that bad. i love my director and my co-counselor, diana. and we have some pretty cute kids like joshua, a three year-old who likes to act like a dog and told me i am only allowed to call him hotdog. today he even tried to convince me to take him home with me! then we have austen, a newly turned five year-old who loves picking up trash. he seriously brought a bag from home to fill up with trash from the floor of our classroom. he is heaven when i let him sweep the room.


a few weeks ago we made up a dance to this song. the kids love it so we decided to perform it at our talent show this friday!

3 friskies:

Lauren Elizabeth said...

oh gosh, kids are the cutest! hotdog?! love it.

Caitlin said...

kidventure would be a lot better without the commute, in my opinion. but the kids sorta make up for it sometimes.

Scott said...

These kids are strange...