Monday, September 6, 2010

someone's twenty today!


just a few reasons why i love mary:

01. i have 4 out of my 5 classes with her. that means we are going to Ireland together! can you say, roommates?!

02. she is totally fearless when it comes to hair dying.

03. we are both going to be volunteering at the library this semester!

04. she can make friends with anyone. just watch!

05. she is so polite. whenever we go to target or any restaurant she befriends the workers and they love her.

06. she always let's me take pictures even if she doesn't want to.

07. she works the same desk shift as me on sunday mornings and we get to do fun things like phone each other and try to figure out how the transferring system works.

08. she gets her work done. and therefore, makes me want to get my stuff done too. talk about role model.

3 friskies:

Doll Face ♥ said...

Haha, old school picture where I didn't know we were taking pictures... Oh man, back when I didn't know you guys were crazy about the camera... :]

I enjoy our random morning shifts, I'm not too terribly excited that you're now doing 6-8 hours all at once, but if you're happy, I'm happy :]

But I still think you're crazy.

Thank you for spending time with me today:]

Lauren Elizabeth said...

awwww happy birthday, mary! y'all are too cute!

Caitlin said...

happy birthday, mary! i hope y'all had a fun celebration last night!