Friday, February 25, 2011

embarrasing photos.


i love oreos. i love helping people. hence, i love donating blood. notice the oreos in my teeth? awkward. notice the braids? yep. i wore my hair like that pretty much all of senior year. ahhh memories. public service announcement of the night - sign up to be an organ donor. super easy stuff. and close to my heart. i wrote a twenty page research paper on organ donation in high school. the title? 

life. live it. give it. 

i'm still proud of myself.

adam's graduation party. like almost four years ago. obviously i was super excited about the present he was unwrapping. caitlin is kinda eyeing the present though. she must have known that it would soon be theirs to share. but i am super excited about seeing caitlin and adam in less than two weeks! 

2 friskies:

Caitlin said...

hahaha. love these pictures!

i CAN'T WAIT to see you!!!

Kailin said...

I almost died of happiness when I saw the second picture. I don't know why. I just really love it. And you.