Monday, February 14, 2011

it's snack time! {dorm room style} - take 4


wanna make a pineapple milkshake?

ingredients:
vanilla ice cream 
skim milk
frozen pineapple
ice - i like things crunchy

directions:
using your handy blender thingy (which my mom mailed me because i told her about these cool one serving blenders i saw at walmart and she said she had gotten one for a wedding present. hmmmm, well it's a different than i imagined but much more vintagey and fun) to mix everything together. 


yummy! just make sure your milk wasn't expired like mine was.

3 friskies:

Katelyn said...

YUM! That is such a good idea! I think I might have to go buy frozen fruit and make smoothies in my dorm now :)

Caitlin said...

that looks delish! makes me excited for warmer weather :)

Lauren Elizabeth said...

yummmmmm!