Thursday, April 7, 2011

today was a good day.
























just one class. ate yummy chick-fil-a with the usuals. donated blood and consequently received my favoritist treat of oreos and a free extra extra extra large shirt. watched a dramatic and emotional, which is totally right up my alley, episode of "off the map". layed on the floor of my room due to zombie like sleepiness which was probably a side effect of blood donation thus no homework was completed. met up with my friendsicles at the outdoor pool. adoration, mass, yummy dinner (and my secret ice cream hidden in the back of the freezer at the C), and women's discernment group. oh and i was interviewed by the north texas catholic cause i'm pretty much famous. finally finished small group discussion questions and planning our secret skits. this retreat is gonna be fly. goodnight my dearest friends.

1 friskies:

not a minx, a moron, or a parasite said...

The fact that you can be chilling by a pool is crazy. #mustnotbejealous