Sunday, October 2, 2011

happy list.

01. houston is finally getting some cooler weather! you know it's going to be a good day when you start off wearing a cardigan to church. it's true, a mustard yellow cardigan makes life better.


02. the lightrail, my only mode of transportation, was FREE this morning. free people. all thanks to reliant energy and the texans game. 


03. breakfast after church, also free. time well spent prepping for class and stalking cute families.


04. beyond awesome cce class! my high schoolers are getting confirmed this upcoming saturday and they are SO ready. i think i learn more from them then they learn from me. 


05. favorite line of the day from class: "i can't wait to take my picture with the cardinal. new profile pic!"


06. my clinical check off is scheduled for next saturday and it should finish by 10:30am. which means...i'll be hitting up the confirmation mass and after party. maybe i'll even get my own new profile picture. bonus! 


07. we're having a dinner guest tonight and i'm making my favoritest meal of chicken bruschetta! 


08. oh shucks, i have a test and a quiz tomorrow that i should be studying for. but i think this happiness was worth posting.


what makes you happy? 

1 friskies:

Caitlin said...

talking to YOU makes me happy! so glad you can go to the confirmation mass next week!