Friday, January 13, 2012

wrapping it all up.

2011 was different. From the eyes of an outsider, it seems as though nothing too eventful happened. But I know otherwise. It was a challenging year. I shared, I talked, and I experienced things I never thought I would.
This past year was better than I could have ever imagined. I lived moments that I’ll never forget. 

in 2012 i'm looking forward to
my women’s health class and clinical, 
longer hair and repurposing my clothes, 
Caitlin and Adam’s BABY, 
becoming Aunt Allison, 
the BABY baptism and being a fairy Godmother, 
visits to Seattle, 
AYC this July with the high schoolers, 
and saving money for World Youth Day - RIO 2013!

1 friskies:

Caitlin said...

it would be so amazing to go to world youth day! and it would be your third continent to visit!!