Thursday, September 4, 2014

four. fashion.

Half of the week, my wardrobe consists of scrubs, a sports bra and my beloved danskos. #nurselife

But I actually feel pretty frumpy in my current scrubs. I need the Greys Anatomy scrub makers to create a top that is in between a size small and a size medium. Hmmm, maybe I'll send them an email.

Anyway, on my off days I'm either yoga pantings it up (best one's ever!) or wearing one of three dresses I bought on clearance from Kohl's this summer (this one and two of these). Houston is hot and I'm not a fan of sweating in pants.

But obviously I need to change things up. I've got clothes that need to be worn or they should be in someone else's closet. A closet cleanout is happening this weekend and I'm going to try to create my first Capsule Wardrobe. I think it will be pretty heavily speckled with my favorite striped tops and mustard yellow cardigans. Keep me accountable!

1 friskies:

Chels said...

I'm a sucker for wearing the same few outfits over and over... my wardrobe piles up but I go back to the same clothes as my go to.
Love your shoes!

Chels
http://whatchelseysays.blogspot.co.uk/
xo