Tuesday, September 2, 2014

two. happy list.

 
the little things: chips and queso. instagrams of my nieces. being a bridesmaid. when patients come back to visit. phone calls from friends. the crunchy chicken sandwich from local foods. exploring new churches. raspberry season. chalkboards. nun spottings. chai tea lattes. when fall finally comes to Houston. crunchy ice. voicemails. chick-fil-a chicken biscuits. cute boys at mass. saint quotes. birth stories. coldplay's vida la vida.
 
the big things: how I feel after finally going to confession. visits to seattle. having my whole family together. hugs from patients at the end of the day. holding babies for the first time. seeing my friends fall in love. when all my nurse besties and I work together. a good cry during adoration.
 
p.s. I convinced my best friend to join in on this month long blogging adventure, here's her blog.

10 friskies:

Lacey Sawatzky said...

Stopping by from the Blogtember link up! Just wanted to say your list is lovely. Now I'm going to head over and say hello on your friend's blog as well :-)

-Lacey
(dailydoseoflacey.blogspot.com

Chels said...

What a lovely little list! I feel happy reading every bodies entries today :) do you have blog lovin? Looking forward to reading more!

Chels
whatchelseysays.blogspot.com

xo

Ashley LaMar said...

I love that Pope Francis quote! That's very wise.

Cecillia said...

I love this list, but I especially love that Pope Francis quote!

Victoria Strader said...

So many good things! And so many of the things on your list were focused on celebrating things in the lives of those you care about.. such a special thing that says SO much about you! XO

Tricia Nae said...

chips and queso (and salsa!) = my food of choice! Have you eaten at Chuy's? their queso is so good I could cry!!

Jeanie Tsang said...

❤ your list~
especially seeing friends fall in love and crying in adoration..

those are moments that we may be truly happy but didn't perhaps realise...

jeanies-jargon.blogspot.sg

Kate said...

Love that I found your blog through the linkup!! Cute boys at mass- totally cracked me up! Glad I'm not the only one who enjoys that! And reading about birth stories! so special!

Leah Mancl said...

It's funny that you voicemails make you happy because they are the exact opposite for me! When I was younger they usually meant that I was in trouble (that was the only time my mom ever left voicemails) and today they just annoy me! Haha!

Rachel said...

Ohhhhhh, chips and queso...that's a good one. And times when the whole family is together are definitely precious.